EP: JUICEEY - GENESIS



 Takoradi based Afro Pop singer juicey is set to release his 5 track debut EP which he has titled GENESIS. The 5 track EP indicates clearly how talented he is as he switches through various melodies. In a brief conversation with he artist, here was what he had to say ;

I am Juiceey from Takoradi. A song writer and a smooth Rnb Afro pop singer

I intend to inspire, motivate and most importantly, let people have a feel of what I have to offer in the heart.  

I started having interest in music when I was 12 years and have been writing, been on stages and been recording ever since.

I do circular music talking about love and life itself, Mostly on a low tempo melodies.

I am about sharing my debut EP named “GENESIS” with five mind blowing track list which I intend releasing 2nd February, 2021.

The tracklist are;

1.Passion 

2.It’s U

3.3b3 y3 yie (e go be)

4.Gimme 

5.Sika (money)

Make sure you share this as we all wait for the release of this masterpiece.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form