VARIOUS ARTISTS - BEST OF SEPTEMBER 2020



 Tracklist:

1. Big Sean – Harder Than My Demons

2. BTS – Dynamite

3. Justin Bieber – Holy (feat. Chance the Rapper)

4. Tory Lanez – A Woman

5. Wiz Khalifa – Prove It Ft. Currensy

6. ZAYN – Better

7. Mozzy – Streets Aint Safe (feat. Blxst)

8. Travis Scott – FRANCHISE (feat. Young Thug & M.I)

9. YG – Out on Bail

10. Machine Gun Kelly – forget me too (feat. Halsey)

11. Polo G – Epidemic

12. Pop Smoke – Mood Swings (Remix)

13. T.I. – Ring (feat. Young Thug)

14. YoungBoy Never Broke Again – My Window (feat. Lil Wayne)

15. David Guetta & Sia – Let’s Love

16. Lil Tecca – Our Time

17. Lil Tecca & Lil Uzi Vert – Dolly

18. Machine Gun Kelly & blackbear – my exs best friend

19. Lil Durk – The Voice

20. Brent Faiyaz – Dead Man Walking


[DOWNLOAD ZIP FILE]

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form